O F F I C E | Y O G A
As a former office employee, I can relate to individuals who find themselves working at a desk or are on their feet for extended amounts of time. I am happy to offer office yoga, meditation and mindfulness sessions for your office employee’s as a way help release stress and tension that builds in the body and mind, throughout our working days. At very competitive rates, I am happy to work with you and your team to bring a tailored into your work space, no matter the budget or location constraints. We can make it work!
What is Yoga at Work?
We will partner together to bring Yoga into the office environment. We will customize a class style that will best fit your employee’s needs and goals. You provide a classroom space (conference rooms, larger offices, kitchen, rooftop, common space including gym, or your desks!) and I will do the rest.
As a former corporate employee and also a student of Yoga, I began to tell the difference in my mood and body when I practiced yoga at least once a week. Stress is one of the leading causes of illness today in the average employee. I want to help spread the benefits of Yoga to as many office employee’s as I can reach, so that everyone feels happier while at work. Let me help bring the benefits of Yoga to your office employees as part of your wellness program today.
Employee & Employer Benefits
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
Office Yoga Class Styles
Chair, Desk, Wall Yoga
(anytime you need it!)
For more information or pricing information
~ Live the practice. Love the practice. Be the practice. ~